Wednesday, June 6, 2012




Hermana is doing well in Matagalpa. She is seeing lots more rain than in Corinto....


"Oh man, it RAINED on Thursday. Like, it really rained. And we were stuck super far away and we had to walk back to the house. I have never been so wet in my entire life. We ran for a good part of it! The problem was that it was coming down so fast that we couldn't see anything! And there are these little well type things in the road for rain like this but the problem is that the water in the streets is like up to your knees and you can't see the wells! I don't want to fall in one haha! You can kind of see a little rift in the current but more than anything you just have to remember where they are before the rain starts haha! So that was an adventure. We came back to the house and made hot chocolate. I love my comp! We are SO much alike!"






I am not sure if this is Hermana Gowans companion, but this picture was in our most recent e-mail!




Hermana Gowans making some yummy food. I can't wait for her to teach us all of her new cooking skills!



In Hermana Gowans own words:
"This day was a success. Know why? Because a MARIACHI BAND came and I took a picture with them. One thing checked off of my mission bucket list. YES."

No comments:

Post a Comment