My dearest family and friends:)
Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas from here in Nicaragua. It has been a very special Christmas for me on the mission. I have learned so much! Yesterday we baptized a family. What a great gift to Christ, working in the Lord´s work to bring His children back to Him. This month started out rough but these last few weeks we have been able to see the Lord's hand in everything that we have done. Our God is a God of miracles. Every baptism is a miracle. My two favorite things about the mission are: 1) the first time the investigators pray out loud, and 2) the look on their faces when they are in the water. I love watching the Atonement change people's lives as it has changed mine.
I love the Christmas hymn, "Come All Ye Faithful" To me it just seems like such a powerful message of hope and happiness, that Jesus Christ was born! And that He lived and died for us! And it brings such a wonderful invitation, "Come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord!!" I hope you have all been able to feel the Spirit of Christmas this year and that you can keep that Spirit in your hearts all year.
Thank you all for your love and support these past 15 months (I
No comments:
Post a Comment